- Eagle County real estate surpasses $2Bin total dollar volume through November. This is first time overall sales have exceeded $2B since 2008.
- Year to date there have been 1,956 transactions averaging just over $1M.
- November sales contributed $162Min total dollar volume over 166 transactions; both figures are just under the monthly average of $187M in total volume and 177 transactions.
- In November, Eagle and Gypsum both had twice the number of transactions as any other area at 26 and 25 respectively. Avon had 12 sales and Eagle Vail had nine. Eagle County areas of Basalt and El Jebel in the Roaring Fork Valley contributed 28 sales totaling over$17M. These numbers are included in the Eagle County totals.
- Solaris in Vail Village had the largest sale in November at $11.7M($2,806 PPSF). This is one of six sales over $5M for the month of November. Bachelor Gulch also had five sales that averaged $7.2M.
- The commercial sector accounted for 15 sales bringing the year to date total to 132. One-hundred of these sales are improved commercial properties.
To see full report – click here!