Eagle County real estate continues at a steady pace in both total dollar volume and transactions:July reflected $154,474,963 in total dollar volume over 171 transactions. This brings the year-to-date total to over $1.25B and 1,131 transactions. The year-to-date total dollar volume is 41% higher than last year and transactions are 13% higher.
- The Eagle and Gypsum down valley market continues to be active; and the mid-valley areas of Avon, Eagle Vail and Edwards also continue to show strong activity.
- Avon had 18 sales in July; Edwards had 12 transactions; and Eagle Vail had 11 transactions. This reflects a “locals” market activity of 65% of current sales, with “out-of-state” sales accounting for 20% of all sales.
- Residences under $1M accounted for 83% of all sales in July.
- There were 3 sales over $5M with the highest sale in Vail selling for $8.5M.
- July 2017 Market Analysis
- Archived Reports
- For archives of past referral marketing mailers and information to help you with your marketing, be sure to check out LandTitleMarketingSolutions.com.