The Eagle County real estate market continues to remain very strong. February dollar volume was $249,234,043 – the highest February since 2007 and more than twice the dollar volume of February 2020. With more than 150 transactions, the overall average sales price was over $1.6M per sale.
- Beaver Creek had a strong month with 18 sales averaging $3.2M.
- Beaver Creek saw the highest priced sale throughout Eagle County: a home that sold for $10.95M in Strawberry Park.
- Nine properties had a sales price of $5M or greater. These sales helped increase the average price of a residential property to $1,921,148 in February, which can be viewed on page 10 of the attached report.
- On the other end of the spectrum, 24 vacant residential lots sold in February averaging more than $500K per sale.
- Fourteen commercial properties sold at an average price of $1M.
- The number of out of state buyers continue to increase, with 37% of all buyers coming from outside of Colorado. The majority of these buyers are from Texas and Florida.