- 729 Homes currently listed
- 237 Homes currently under contract
- 93 Homes went under contract May 1-31st
- 123 Homes sold May 1-31st
- Andie Ohde Ranking out of 359 brokers for LIV Sotheby’s International Realty: Andie Ohde Ranked #6 for sales volume in April
- Andie Ohde Ranked #22 YTD in Sales Volume
- The most expensive luxury sale in the Vail Valley for May was a 12,221 Square-foot, 5 bed, 9 baths residence located at 1000 Spraddle Creek Road, Vail which sold for $18,500,000.
- To access the full report, click’
*Data Pulled From Vail Board of Realtors MLS. Luxury market is based on $3,000,000 sales in Eagle County
4th of July Holiday Celebration!
Celebrate America’s birthday by starting the holiday on July 3rd with the 32nd Annual “Salute to the USA” at Harry A. Nottingham Park. Family friendly festivities such as face painters, magicians and fire jugglers are taking place throughout the park. Enjoy the sounds of the Arapahoe Philharmonic, followed by an amazing fireworks display. On July 4th, the annual Vail America Days Parade starts off Independence Day in Vail, followed by Bravo! Vail’s “Patriotic Concert” and a dazzling display of fireworks in the evening.